APC Back UPS Pro BR 900VA 540W 6 Outlet Line Interactive Tower UPS
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
• Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Battery replacement without tools
• Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
• Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
• Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Dataline surge protection
• Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Disconnected battery notification
• Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
LCD graphics display
• Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
• Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 540Watts / 900VA
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
• Topology: Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
• Transfer Time: 10ms typical : 12ms maximum
• 6x IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input voltage range for main operations: 176 - 294V
• 1x IEC-320 C14
Batteries & Runtime
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 12 hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 128
Communications & Management
• Interface Port(s): USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
• Data Line Protection: Network line - 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering :10% of IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time: instantaneous
• Maximum Height: 190MM, 19.0CM
• Maximum Width: 91MM, 9.1CM
• Maximum Depth: 310MM, 31.0CM
• Net Weight: 7.0KG
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 16.4BTU/hr
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.