APC Back UPS Pro BR 1600VA 8 Outlets Line Interactive Tower
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
• Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Battery replacement without tools
• Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
• Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
• Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Dataline surge protection
• Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Disconnected battery notification
• Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
LCD graphics display
• Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
• Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 960Watts / 1.6kVA
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
• Topology: Line Interactive
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input voltage range for main operations: 176 - 294V
Batteries & Runtime
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 16hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 180
Communications & Management
• Interface Port(s): USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
• Surge energy rating: 509Joules
• Data Line Protection: RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering :10% of IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time: instantaneous
• Maximum Height: 100MM, 10.0CM
• Maximum Width: 250MM, 25.0CM
• Maximum Depth: 382MM, 38.2CM
• Net Weight: 10.9KG
• Color: Black
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 21.5BTU/hr
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.