APC Back UPS Pro BR 1300VA 780W 8 Outlet Line Interactive Tower UPS
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
• Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Battery replacement without tools
• Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
• Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
• Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Dataline surge protection
• Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Disconnected battery notification
• Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
LCD graphics display
• Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
• Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
• Max Configurable Power: 780Watts / 1.3kVA
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
• Topology: Line Interactive
• 2x IEC 320 C13 (Surge Protection)
• 6x IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input voltage range for main operations: 176 - 294V
• 1x IEC-320 C14
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 16hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power: 11Watts
• Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 177
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 509Joules
• Data Line Protection: RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering :10% of IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time: instantaneous
• Maximum Height: 100MM, 10.0CM
• Maximum Width: 250MM, 25.0CM:
• Maximum Depth: 382MM, 38.2CM
• Net Weight: 10.2KG
• Color: Black
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 21.5BTU/hr
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.