AMD FirePro W8100 8GB Video Card - 4 x DisplayPort
• The AMD FirePro W8100 workstation graphics is based on the second-generation of AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU architecture and, like its predecessor, can perform graphic and arithmetic instructions in parallel. Compared to the AMD FirePro W8000 GPU, it now features four times as many compute engines (eight instead of two ACEs), resulting in significantly more computational performance.
4.2 TFLOPS of peak single-precision floating-point performance
• Helps speed up time required to complete single-precision operations used within Video Effects and Rendering, Signal Processing, Transcoding and Digital Rendering applications where high performance takes precedence over accuracy.
2.1 TFLOPS of peak double-precision floating-point performance
• Helps speed up time required to complete double-precision operations used within Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Structural Mechanics, Reservoir Simulation and Aerodynamics applications, where numerical precision is mission critical.
• Combine up to four AMD FirePro W8100 workstation graphics cards in a single desktop system and leverage the combined processing power for personal supercomputing or to work with multiple 4K video streams in real time, layer in effects, make color corrections and edits on the fly.
• 8GB GDDR5 memory
• 512-bit memory interface
• 320GB/s memory bandwidth
• 2,560 stream processors
• 4.2 TFLOPS peak single-precision floating-point performance
• 2.1 TFLOPS peak dual-precision floating-point performance
• 4 x Discrete DisplayPort 1.2a outputs
• Maximum DisplayPort 1.2a resolution: 4096x2160
• Maximum DisplayPort 1.1 resolution: 2560x1600
• DirectX 11.2/12
• OpenGL 4.4
• OpenCL 2.0
• Shader model: 5.0
• AMD Eyefinity multidisplay technology support
• AMD HD3D Pro support via stereoscopic 3-pin mini DIN4
• DirectGMA and SDI support
• 220W maximum power consumption
• Discreet active-cooling solution
• Full-height/full-length dual-slot form factor
• PCIe 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface
• Height: 111.2 mm
• Length: 279.4 mm
• 750 watt or better power supply, with two PCIe AUX power connectors (six-pin)
• 8GB System memory or greater
• Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, or Linux operating system (32- or 64-bit)
• Internet connection for driver installation
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.