AMD FirePro W4100 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
Drive up to four 4K displays with this compact AMD FirePro 4100 Graphics Card. Hardware-wise this card features 512 stream processors arranged using AMD's GCN architecture, and 2GB of GDDR5 vRAM connected via a 128-bit interface. This configuration yields 645.1 GFLOPS of single-precision processing performance, all while maintaining a maximum 50W power draw. For application acceleration, the FirePro W4100 supports OpenGL 4.2, OpenCL 1.2 (2.0 ready), and DirectX 12.
The output panel of the FirePro W4100 features four Mini DisplayPort terminals. Each output is capable of driving 4K displays with resolutions up to 4096x2160. This configuration works well for high-resolution video walls or multi-monitor setups to increase workspace.
For cooling, AMD implemented an active fansink cooler which uses an axial fan to force air through the heatsink and dissipates the heat away from the card. Since the FirePro W4100 operates at a low wattage, this configuration will not overheat inside smaller cases.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
AMD Eyefinity 2.0 Multi-Monitor Technology allows for easy arrangement of multiple monitors in many different configurations with resolutions of up to 16K by 16K. The amount of monitors is only limited by the maximum number of outputs supported by the GPU. Eyefinity 2.0 is compatible with 3D images via DisplayPort 1.2.
ZeroCore Power Technology
Shuts down the GPU when not in use to greatly reduce power usage while the card is idle.
Power management technology which provides direct control over GPU power usage. PowerTune dynamically adjusts clock speed to operate within the power parameters set by the user.
Using outputs capable of driving 4K and UHD monitors and projectors, you can display graphics, games, and video in 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) for increased detail and realism.
• GPU: AMD FirePro W4100 Stream Processors: 512
• Node Size: 28 nm
• Architecture: Graphics Core Next (GCN)
• Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
• Memory: Interface Width: 128-bit
• Interface: GDDR5
• Bandwidth: 72 GB/s
• Configuration: 2 GB
• Floating Point: Single Precision Performance: 645.1 GFLOPS, Double Precision Performance: 40.3 GFLOPS
• Outputs: 4 x Mini DisplayPort
• Maximum Resolution DisplayPort: 4096 x 2160
• Dual-link DVI: 2560 x 1600
• Single-link DVI: 1920 x 1200
• APIs: OpenGL: 4.5
• OpenCL: 1.2/2.0 ready
• Shader Model: 5.0
• DirectX: 12
• Form Factor: Width: Single-slot
• Length: 6.75" / 171 mm
• Power Consumption: 50 W
• Power Supply: Not specified
• PCI Slots: 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16
• RAM: 2 GB
• OS: 32/64-bit Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1, Linux
• Optical Drive: DVD-ROM drive for software installation (downloads also available)