AMD FirePro W2100 2GB GDDR3 Graphic Card
The output panel of this card features dual DisplayPort terminals. Each output is capable of driving a 4K display. Dual monitor setups can be facilitated using this card, either for digital signage and presentations, or for extending your desktop to multiple displays in order to increase productivity.
For cooling, AMD implemented an active fansink cooler which uses an axial fan to force air through the heatsink and dissipates the heat away from the card. Since the FirePro W2100 operates at a low wattage, this configuration will not overheat inside smaller cases.
Shuts down the GPU when not in use to greatly reduce power usage while the card is idle.
Power management technology which provides direct control over GPU power usage. PowerTune dynamically adjusts clock speed to operate within the power parameters set by the user.
Using outputs capable of driving 4K and UHD monitors and projectors, you can display graphics, games, and video in 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) for increased detail and realism.
• Stream Processors: 320
• Node Size: 28 nm
• Architecture: Graphics Core Next (GCN)
• Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
• Memory: 2 GB 128-bit DDR3 28.8 GB/s
• Floating Point: Single Precision Performance: 403.2 GFLOPS, Double Precision Performance: 25.5 GFLOPS
• Outputs: 2 x DisplayPort
• Maximum Resolution DisplayPort: 4096 x 2160
• APIs: OpenGL: 4.4, OpenCL: 2.0, Shader Model: 5.0, DirectX: 12
• Power Consumption: 26 W
• RAM: 2 GB
• OS: 32/64-bit Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1, Linux
• Optical Drive: DVD-ROM drive for software installation (downloads also available)
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.