ALOGIC USB 3.0 to HDMI with DVI External Multi Display Adapter
The U3DVVG-ADP USB 3. to DVI/VGA*/HDMI Multi Display Adapter makes it possible to convert any existing USB 3. port on a Laptop/Desktop into a DVI/VGA/HDMI output, with resolution up to 2 48x1152, This ALOGIC adapter makes it easy to add multi-Display capability, which can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity. The Adapter is backward compatible with USB 2. ports as well. The adapters come included with a VGA converter (DVI to VGA converter), which allows conversion to a VGA output. For HDMI output, DVI to HDMI adapter (DVI-HDMI-MF) is to be purchased separately. Although the adapter supports connection to a USB 2. port, the quality might be poor under high resolution display settings. This adapter does not support USB 1. /1.1.
• Add an extra Display or connect your Computer to an LCD TV or Projector through any available USB 3.0 Port on your Computer
• Video streaming is supported up to 2048x1152.
• Supports both Extend and Mirror on to the extra display.
• Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes.
• Part No.: USB3HDDV-ADP
• Resolution: Video streaming is supported up to 2048x1152.
• Warranty: 3 Years
• System Requirement: With Single Core CPU at 1.2GHz or higher processor clock. Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/ Duron family, or compatible processor | 512MB memory | At least one USB3.0 port. | 30Mb of available disk space. Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor | Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1,Windows 10
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here