Special Product Offer:
Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 Student & Teacher Windows Version (Download Version)
• NEW Compare two versions of a PDF using an easy-to-scan results summary of all differences
• NEW Open multiple PDFs in a single window with tabbed viewing
• NEW Choose the default light theme or new dark theme
• NEW Browse the Tool Center or use the search box to find tools quickly
• NEW Initiate SharePoint-based shared reviews on Mac
• NEW Instantly find the right tools through a task-based onscreen experience
• NEW Give and get fast, clear feedback with the redesigned touch-friendly interface
• NEW Use your finger or a hardware pen to draw and write more smoothly on PDFs on Windows 10 devices
• NEW Preview files and use shortcuts to launch popular tasks and tools from the Home view
• View, interact, and comment on PDF content from your computer or mobile device
• Work on touch-enabled devices
• Store and share files online with instant access to recently viewed files
• Access, edit, and store files in your Dropbox, Box, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts
• Turn Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Illustrator (AI), or InDesign (INDD) files into PDFs
• NEW Scan paper to PDFs you can edit instantly with fonts that match the original
• NEW Create high-quality PDFs in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Mac in one click with the Acrobat ribbon
• Create PDFs from any application that prints
• Create, protect, and send PDFs in popular Office apps for Windows
• Combine multiple documents in one PDF file
• Convert web pages to interactive PDFs, complete with links
• Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs
• Turn scanned documents into searchable PDFs with selectable text
• Recognize text in scans, and then preview and fix suspected errors with a side-by-side view
• Automatically fix document photos to remove backgrounds and adjust perspective
• Prepare PDFs consistently with guided Actions
• Convert or validate PDFs for compliance with ISO standards like PDF/A or PDF/X
• Create and validate PDFs to meet accessibility standards for people with disabilities
• NEW Add new lines to existing bulleted or numbered lists without reformatting
• Edit text and images in a PDF with full-page paragraph reflow
• Convert PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files with improved formatting accuracy
• Convert PDFs to JPEG, TIFF, or PNG image formats
• Insert, delete, and organize pages in a PDF
• Add bookmarks, headers, numbering, or watermarks
• Turn scanned paper documents into instantly editable PDFs
• Automatically optimize PDFs to reduce file size, or customize settings first
• Add audio, video, and interactive objects to your PDFs
• Redact to permanently remove sensitive information in PDFs
• Preflight and prepare files for high-end print production
• Add bates numbering to legal documents
Sign and Collect
• IMPROVED Digitally sign, certify, and verify documents more easily
• Fill, sign, and send forms fast from your computer with smart autofill
• Turn paper or Word documents into fillable PDF forms
• Add comments to PDFs with a highlighter, sticky notes, and more
• Mark PDFs with stamps, such as “approved” or “draft”
• Work with certificate signatures
• Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit), or 2016 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit); or Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
• 1GB of RAM
• 2.5GB of available hard-disk space
• 1024x768 screen resolution
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 (Windows 8 minimum), or 11; Firefox (ESR)
• Video hardware acceleration (optional)
• This software will not operate without activation. Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
• Because system requirements change with each software update, please check Adobe's website for the latest information on supported operating systems and browsers.
Student & Teacher Eligibility:
• You will need a serial number before you can use the software. You must request this from Adobe by following the instructions included with the product.
• To qualify for the student version you must be a student, teacher or faculty staff at an accredited public/private university or college. Proof of eligibility is required.
• This product cannot be exchanged or returned. For this reason please verify before purchasing whether you are an eligible user
We are a Certified NZ Reseller for Adobe Software.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
How do I receive the download version of Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 for PC?
Purchase this software through our online store. Once our team have confirmed your payment your order will be processed. Your software will be sent to you via email within a few hours. Please note that we can only process your order during standard business hours.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.