Adesso USB MSR Magnetic Strip Reader
The Magnetic Stripe Reader makes credit card transactions a breeze- a perfect Point Of Sale feature for any POS setup.
Swipe in any direction either from left to right or right to left with accuracy and convenience without any difference in readings or limitations.
Up to 500,000 passes with ISO-conforming cards:
Long life span greater then 500,000 swipes of ISO cards. Never worry about a wearing head, or inaccurate readings because of it. The MSR-100 will last for years and years of accurate readings into your POS system.
Single, Dual, or Three Track Capability:
The stripe card reader reads up to 3 tracks of data, e.g. decoding/encoding and verifies up to 3 tracks of data simultaneously. So in addition to reading the standard credit card and driver license formats, these readers will read custom formats such as 7-bit encoding on all 3 tracks.
• Encode Mode: F2F
• Standard: ISO7810?ISO7811-1/2/3/4/5
• Certification: FCC, CE
• Compatible Operation systems: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
• Data Format: according with the requirement of user
• Card Swipe Speed: 10-140cm/s
• Life circle of the Head: 500000 times
• Dimension (L×W×H): 90 x2 2 x 24 mm
• Coercive Force: 300-4000oe
• The Density of Magnetic Stripe: Track 1–210BPI with max 75 characters; Track 2–210BPI with max 75 characters or 75BPI with 37 characters; Track 3–210BPI with max 75 characters
• Working Temperature: 0–40?
• Working Humidity: 10%– 90%
• Working Voltage: DC+5V ±5%
• Working Current: < = 50mA
• Storage Temperature: -20 –50 ?
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.