Adata XPG Prime ARGB Extension Cable - Motherboard
• Your rig will turn heads with ultra-bright ARGB LEDs lighting effects.
Compatibility with Various RGB Software
• Control the lighting effects with ease via RGB software from major motherboard manufacturers.
Supports 24-Pin Motherboard Connectors
• 24-pin connector support allows you to extend the length of the supply connection. The built-in controller has eight built-in ARGB effects, giving you more options.
Ultra-Dense Optical Fiber Sleeving
• To enhance lighting transmittance and vivid colors while retaining real cable functionality, we have created a patented sleeve made of fiber optics specifically for this application.
Pure Copper Strand Cables
• With a thickness of up to 16AWG, these pure copper strand cables are quality that you can feel, and reduce resistance while increasing efficiency.
• Color rendering index: 80
• LED type: ARGB LED 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.65mm (LED-ICR001)
• Luminance: 100nits ± 20%
• RGB chip quantity: 36 pcs
• Max.current: 0.54A ± 5%
• Operating Voltage: + 5Vdc
• Cable Gauge: 16 AWG
• Cable Type: 24-pin PSU extension cable
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 222 x 64.2 x 15mm
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.