ADATA XPG Gammix D10 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 DIMM Memory - Black
• Open top heat shield for better dissipation
• Serrated heatsink with silver stripes simply makes your system look cool
• Black or red options, both with black PCB - perfectly matching diverse motherboards
Low profile heatsink for effortless installation
• Thanks to D10 having a low profile design, it can be easily installed even in small cases with limited space.
DDR4 - great performance and power efficiency
• GAMMIX D10 supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements SPD 2666MHz. Operating voltage is 1.2V compared to 1.5V on older DDR3, which is a 20% reduction in power draw. This keeps systems cooler, more stable, and more energy efficient. GAMMIX D10 overclocks superbly at just 1.35V, achieving much higher clock frequencies than DDR3 to easily reach 3200MHz from the factory - with more potential available to dedicated overclockers.
Excellent cooling and stability
• For PC enthusiasts and gamers, good system stability really matters, so GAMMIX D10 features high-quality PCBs to improve signal transfer quality and maintain great stability even if the system operates at high speeds or is taking on heavy multitasking.
Intel XMP 2.0 - more accessible overclocking
• With Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) 2.0 support, GAMMIX D10 allows overclocking and tuning from the OS without BIOS changes, facilitating easier usage and enhanced system stability.
• Module size: 16GB: 32GB (2x 16GB)
• Compatibility: DDR4 2400 CL 16-16-16 at 1.2V
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
• Storage temperature: -55°C to 100°C
• Operating Voltage: 1.2V - 1.35V (1.35V: 3000MHz)
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 133 x 36 x 7.5mm
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.