ADATA SU650 Ultimate 960GB 3D NAND 2.5 Inch SATAIII Solid State Drive
• With 3D NAND Flash, the SU650 features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs with an improved cost-performance ratio.
• The intelligent SLC caching algorithm allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts performance, helping sustain peak SU650 read/write speeds up to 520/450MB per second for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
Advanced error correction code
• With the support for ECC (error correction code) technology, the SU650 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and help to extend SSD lifespan Its MTBF (mean time between failures) is up to 2 million hours, or 25% more than 2D NAND SSDs.
Tougher , quieter , and more reliable
• There's no mechanical component inside SSDs, so they outperform traditional HDDs with higher resistance to shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms) and extreme temperatures (0°C-70°C). They are also completely silent and consume very little power, all while better protecting your data.
For notebooks and desktops
• Just 7mm thick, the SU650 is an easy fit in ultrabooks. A 2.5mm spacer is bundled for use in 9.5mm drive bays, allowing compatibility with virtually every notebook, desktop, and console.
• Performance (Max): Read: 520MB/s, Write: 450MB/s
• Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
• NAND Flash: 3D NAND
• Form Factor: 2.5"
• Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
• Shock Resistance: 1500G / 0.5ms
• MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
• Weight: 47.5g
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.