ADATA P12500D 12500mAh 2.1A 2x USB Power Bank with LCD Display - Black
• As mobile devices become faster and integrate higher resolution screens, they also need more power – especially when we use them for high performance tasks such as gaming and ultra HD video. This makes precise info on just how much power you have left essential – and the P12500D features a digital display that rates battery charge up to 100. No more flashing lights or vague bars – you get total accuracy and clarity at a glance.
Big, long-lasting capacity
• The P12500D holds enough power to fully re-charge a tablet 1 time, an average smartphone 4 times. That’s a lot of power on the go, freeing you from worries about empty batteries.
Dual USB ports boost charging efficiency
• Why waste time when you can recharge two devices simultaneously? The P12500D has two USB ports that output a total 2.1A. Recharge your smart mobile devices at once to reduce annoying waits and keep using both devices with no downtime.
High quality and durability
• ADATA only uses the safest, most rigorously-tested batteries in our power banks. From internal circuitry to enclosure, the P12500D offers extreme resistance to fire, shocks, impact, and other hazards, ensuring your safety.
• We engineered the P12500D with smart five-fold circuitry that protects against overcharge, over-discharge, shorting out, over voltage, and over current. That sounds like a lot, but the bottom line is assured safety and stable operation.
• Colour: Black
• Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion: 45Wh
• Input: DC 5V/2A (Micro USB)
• Output: DC 5V/2.1A max. (2x Type-A USB)
• Dimensions (W x L x H): 63.5 x 141 x 22.5mm
• Weight: 295g
• Micro USB Cable
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.