Adata XPG Spectrix D60G 8GB DDR4 3000MHz RGB Memory
• The fully exposed RGB light strips are extra-wide for maximum effect. Combined with a mesmerizing multi-colored flow effect, your build will outshine the competition!
More RGB per mm²
• The D60G sports more RGB lighting per mm² than any other memory module out there, 9,497mm² to be exact. That equates to over 60% of the module's surface area.
• The unique avant-garde styling of the D60G will turn heads. It includes an edgy X-light design with a diamond-inspired, multi-faceted surface that's a cut above the rest.
Stable, Durable and Reliable
• The D60G is built with high-quality chips and a metal heat sink for excellent signal integrity, reliability, and stability, which effectively extends the lifespan of the memory module.
Overclocking with Intel XMP 2.0
• Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes overclocking a snap and enhances system stability. Instead of adjusting individual parameters in BIOS, you can do it right through your PC's operating system.
Programmable RGB Lighting
• Customize your gaming experience with programmable lighting effects! Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity, and more. Control is hassle-free with the XPG RGB Sync app. Or if you already have an existing RGB light control software from a major motherboard maker, you can use that too.
• Module size: 8GB
• Compatibility: DDR4 2666 CL 19-19-19 at 1.2V
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
• Storage temperature: -20°C to 65°C
• Operating voltage: 1.35V ~ 1.4V
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 133.35 x 45.93 x 8.4mm (±1mm)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.