ADATA SU630 Ultimate 3.84TB 2.5 Inch SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive
• Sporting the QLC 3D NAND Flash with 3.84TB of capacity and an attractive price point, the SU630 3.84TB SATA SSD is an ideal upgrade for users looking to make the switch from HDD to SSD, whether as storage or a boot drive.
Performance Boost With Dynamic SLC Caching
• Featuring dynamic SLC caching, NAND Flash memory operates in single-level cell mode and boosts performance. This allows the SU630 3.84TB SATA SSD to reach read/write speeds of up to 520/450MBps for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
Improved SATA Integrity
• With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, the SU630 3.84TB SATA SSD can detect and fix errors to ensure SATA integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan.
Tougher, Quieter, More Reliable
• With no mechanical components, SSDs are more resilient than HDDs. They are more resistant to shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms) and extreme temperatures (0°C-70°C) and therefore provide better protection for SATA. What’s more, SSDs also run silently and consume less power.
SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
• With the purchase of the SU630 3.84TB SATA SSD, users qualify to download ASATA’s SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility free of charge! SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SU630 3.84TB SATA SSD, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the switch from HDD to SSD, as it allows for simple and straightforward backup and migration of SATA, including the operating system.
• Capacity: 3.84TB
• Form Factor: 2.5 Inch
• NAND Flash: 3D QLC
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7 mm
• Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
• Sequential R/W performance (max): Up to 520/450MB/s * Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
• Operating temperature: 0°C-70°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C-85°C
• Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
• MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.