Konftel 55 Audio Conference Phone
The Konftel 55 is an easy-to-use, compact conference device with impressive, crystal-clear sound thanks to the patented audio technology OmniSound. The Konftel 55 has been specially designed to be the hub of your communications and connects computers, mobile phones/tablets and desktop phones. Whatever the communication tools, your meetings will be conducted with superior sound quality. Moreover, VoIP calls can be bridged with calls via a desktop or mobile phone. Combine and switch connections easily on the LCD colour screen's smart user interface that only displays the current connections. Make a call and the meeting is under way!
The Konftel 55 lets you record calls or dictations and you can move the memory card to your computer to save or share the audio files. The Konftel 55 is highly portable and looks just as good on the desktop and in the home office as in the conference room.
• Microphone: Omnidirectional, 360?.
• Reception range: up to 12 people (30 m2/320 sq ft).
• Frequency range: 100–24000 Hz.
• Volume: 90 dB SPL 0.5 m.
• USB: Mini B connector.
• Deskphone: For connection to Desk phone use Konftel Desk Phone adapter (900102126).
• Headset: 3.5 mm phone plug
• AC Adapter: 100–240 V AC/12 V DC, included.
• USB powered: via USB cable with inserted battery.
• Battery: Rechargeable battery up to 9 h talk time, included.
• Support recording on SD & SDHC (< 32 GB) memory card.
• Konftel upgrade utility (for Microsoft Windows) upgrades software via the USB connection. It is also possible to upgrade via an SD card.
Display and Keypad:
• Display screen: Colour LCD, 240x320 px.
• Buttons: Touchscreen plus on/off and microphone/speaker switch-off.
• Temperature: 5° – 40°C.
• Relative humidity: 20% – 80% condensation free.
• Size: Width 222 mm, depth 206 mm, height 68 mm.
• Weight: 640 g.
• Colour: Liquorice black and silver.