HP PageWide Pro 577z Duplex 50ppm Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer + $200 Cashback + Free Black Toner
Ultimate value and speed—HP PageWide Pro delivers the lowest total cost of ownership and fastest speeds in its class. Get quick two-sided scanning, plus best-in-class security features and energy efficiency. Ideal for small and medium businesses that want affordable, professional quality and versatile document solutions in a fast, high-performance MFP.
Professional colour, breakthrough total cost
• Results you expect and lasting value—breakthrough total cost of ownership, the lowest in its class.
• Print professional-quality colour on a variety of papers—perfect for office use.
• Print 4x more pages than standard cartridges with Original HP PageWide extra-high-yield cartridges.
• Spend less time and budget on scheduled maintenance with streamlined HP PageWide Technology.
The fastest MFP in its class
• Wait less, do more with unmatched speeds—up to 70 ppm—and the fastest first-page printing in its class.
• Get fast two-sided scanning directly to email and the cloud with this LDAP-enabled MFP.
• Manage tasks from a 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen. Print Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files from USB.
• Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi Direct and NFC touch-to-print technology—no network needed.
Proven technology. Superior energy efficiency.
• Minimize downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
• Conserve with HP PageWide Technology—designed to use less energy than any MFP in its class.
• Print up to 13,000 colour pages and up to 17,000 black-and-white pages—and go longer between replacements.
• Get professional-quality colour documents and the performance you expect with Original HP PageWide cartridges.
Best-in-class security and management features
• Help protect your investment and extend capabilities as your needs grow, with a portfolio of solutions.
• Help ensure the security of confidential information. Enter a PIN at the device to retrieve your print job.
• Regulate colour use and reduce printing costs with HP Colour Access Control.
• Help keep your printer secure—from boot up to shutdown—with secure boot and secure code integrity validation.
• Print speed: Normal: Up to 50 ppm
• First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 6 sec, Color: As fast as 6.5 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 80,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 1000 to 6000
• Print technology: HP PageWide Technology with pigmented inks
• Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on Unspecified, Plain, HP • Premium Presentation Matte, and HP Brochure Matte)
• Print quality colour (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on HP Advanced Photo Papers)
• Print languages: HP PCLXL (PCL6), native PDF, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
• Display: 4.3" CGD (color graphics), IR touchscreen
• Automatic paper sensor: Yes
• Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
• Scan file format: Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
• Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
• Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 26 ipm (mono & colour)
• Duplex ADF scanning: Yes
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets
• Digital sending standard features: Scan-to E-mail with LDAP email address lookup; Scan-to Network Folder; Scan-to USB; Scan-to Sharepoint; Scan-to Computer with SW; Fax Archive-to Network Folder; Fax Archive to E-mail; Fax-to Computer; Enable/Disable Fax; Enabel/Disable color Fax
• Colour Access Control; Native Authorization &authenticatrion
• Scan input modes" Front panel applications: Copy, Scan to E-mail with LDAP e-mail address lookup, Scan to Network Folder, Scan to USB, Scan to Sharepoint, Scan to Computer with SW. Client applications: EWS, HP Scan App, Compatible with HP Capture and Route
• HP ePrint capability: Yes
• Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, HP Mobile Apps, Google Cloud Print v2, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Android Plug-in, Windows 8/10, Windows 10 Mobile, Chromebook
• Wireless capability: Yes
• Connectivity, standard: 2 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host, 1 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device, 1 x Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network, 2 x RJ-11 modem port/phone line, 802.11 b/g/n Station, 802.11 b/g Access Point
• Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet and WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
• Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
• Faxing: Yes, colour
• Fax transmission speed: 4 sec per page
• Fax memory: Up to 100 pages (black and white); Up to 8 pages (color)
• Fax resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
• Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 99 numbers
• Broadcast locations: 20
• Paper handling input, standard: 500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray and two 500-sheet accessory input trays
• Paper handling input, optional: Optional 500 sheet tray, 2 x 500 sheet paper tray and stand
• Paper handling output, standard: 300-sheet face-down output bin
• Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 300 sheets
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Finished output handling: Sheetfed, ADF
• Media sizes supported: Tray 1: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), Tray 2: Letter, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10), Tray 3: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 11.7 in; Optional Tray 3: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2: 102 x 210 to 216 x 297 mm; Optional 500-sheet tray 3: 102 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm
• Media types: Plain paper (light, intermediate, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, prepunched, recycled, bond, other inkjet plain paper), photo (glossy, gloss, soft gloss, satin, matte, other inkjet photo), envelopes, labels, cards, specialty papers (glossy brochure, matte brochure, tri-fold brochure, Hagaki, greeting cards, other inkjet specialty paper)
• Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 80 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90 to 110 lb (card); Tray 2: 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 66 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90 to 110 lb (card); Tray 3, 4: 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 66 lb (photo); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90 to 110 lb (card)
• Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
• Power consumption: 100 watts (Maximum), 70 watts average (Printing), 10 watts (Ready), 4.8 watts (Sleep), 1.0 watt (Auto-Off), 0.2 watts (Manual-Off)
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 530.86 x 406.4 x 1102.36mm
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 802.64 x 693.42 x 1102.36mm
• Weight: 22.15kg
We are a Hp Gold Partner.