Gigabyte Geforce GTX970 GV-N970IXOC-4GD Overclocked Mini-ITX/mATX 4GB Video Card
• Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU
• Suitable for MiniITX/mATX Builds
• Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory 256bit memory interface
• Features Duallink DVII / DVID / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
• BASE: 1076 MHz / BOOST: 1216 MHz(1076/1203 MHz in OC Mode)
• Flex Display Technology
• System power supply requirement: 400W(with one 8pin external power connectors)
Mini outside, Powerful inside:
Measuring merely 17cm in length, the card, specially built for small form factor PCs based on mini-ITX motherboards. Packed with GIGABYTE’s unique blade fan design, pure copper heat pipes and patented ‘Triangle Cool’ technology, delivering superior cooling capacity at an extremely low noise level given its compact size.
Flex Display technology:
GIGABYTE Flex display technology(patent-pending) can automatically detect any connected monitors and achieve multi-display gaming up to 4 monitors at the same time by using various output groups. Users could enjoy the best gaming experience in ultra HD resolution with extended flexibility in arranging monitor configurations and making future system upgrade extremely easy.
Ultra Durable VGA:
• Lower GPU Temperature
Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB.
• Better Overclocking Capability
Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability.
• Decrease Power Switching Loss
Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency.
• Chipset: GeForce GTX 970
• Core Clock: Base / Boost clock 1076/ 1216 MHz
• Memory Clock: 7Gbps
• Process Technology: 28 nm
• Memory Size: 4 GB
• Memory Bus: 256 bit
• Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0
• Memory Type: GDDR5
• DirectX 12
• OpenGL 4.4
• PCB Form: ATX
• Digital max resolution: 4096 X 2160
• Analog max resolution: 2048 x 1536
• Multi-view: 4
• I/O: Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / DisplayPort*3 / HDMI*1
• Card size: H=43, L=183, W=129 mm(include bracket)
• Power requirement: 400W (with one 8-pin external power connectors)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.